This week I learned the importance of preparation. The definition of preparation is the action or process of making ready or being made ready for use or consideration. I learned that you always need to make yourself ready for whatever comes your way. You never know what is going to happen in life. Whether it be a disaster, some kind of trial, or even an interview, you must always be prepared to give your all and do your best. I had an interview this week and I did my best to prepare and because I prepared myself, I was able to do well in the interview. I look back and I realize that if I didn't prepare the way I did, I would have done terribly in the interview. Also, when I look back I realize that I could have prepared myself a lot better. Preparation is key in all aspects of life. We must do all we can to prepare for everything that happens in life.
Preparation is important because without it, you would most likely fail at everything. If you didn't prepare for a test by studying, you would fail the test. That happens with everything in life. The Lord has told us that we must prepare for the day that He will return. Also, when we prepare ourselves, we show how important that thing is to us. If we don't prepare for something, it is a sign that it didn't really matter to us in the first place. Preparation is important so that we can be ready for the things that we will all do in our lives.
After that experience with the interview, I am going to do everything I can to prepare myself for everything in life. I have had many different experiences where I have felt so unprepared. That is one of the worst feelings and I can avoid those feelings if I just stop being lazy and get ready for whatever comes my way. I am going to make sure that I am prepared for the future because the Lord promises us that if we are prepared, then He will bless us and help us be better prepared. I challenge all of you to be more prepared for everything in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment