Saturday, November 22, 2014

Flip Chart Presentation

This week while preparing for my presentation I learned what I need to do during my presentation in order to make it interesting and to keep the attention of my audience.  I was able to go on the last day of presentations and so I got to see everyone's presentations and it really helped me to refine my presentation.  The most important thing that I learned was to prepare and rehearse for your presentation.  You need to research the topic, figure out what you are going to say, come up with a good hook, and rehearse to someone.  By doing this, people can give you feedback and help you to refine it so that you can get your point across in an effective manner.

This is important because if you don't do this things, you will show up to your presentation and look dumb.  People won't be interested in what you are talking about and it will be a very dull presentation.  Also, people might look down on you because you came unprepared.  You lose your credibility among your associates and those you are presenting to.

I am going to work hard to prepare for all of my presentations and projects so that I can gain credibility and help to persuade people to what I am talking about.  If it is important to you, then you should prepare as good as you can.  Don't look dumb.  I am going to make sure that I don't look dumb and that I am successful in every presentation that I do.   I will be responsible and do everything I can to prepare for the presentations that I do by rehearsing and getting feedback from other people.

1 comment:

  1. Presentations are super important. We need them in our future careers. Good insight :)

    ReplyDelete