Saturday, October 25, 2014

Responsibility

We all have responsibilities in life. Sometimes we like to put them off on other people but there comes a time when we have to man up and take them on ourselves. It's not easy but it's necessary if we want to be successful in life.  I am no expert at this but I am doing my best to take on more responsibility. The biggest responsibilities I have in life right now are work and school. I have been focusing so much on school that I have neglected to do my work responsibilities. I had a good talk with my dad and I realized that I need to put more time into work to help balance out my life.

This is important because we all need to take on responsibilities so we can accomplish all that we need to in life.  If we don't don't this, then we won't feel that we belong. People become lost when they don't have the necessary duties.

I am going to start balancing myself more by doing my work duties along with my school duties. Which means I will have to sacrifice time to do other things in my life so that I can better my future.  It won't be easy but in the long run it will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I think that what you said is so important and reminds of what Elder bednar said, sometimes the best way to go forward is to increase the load, not decrease it. Sometimes the load, or our responsibilities gives us the traction we need in order to get out of a rut. For me that is why having a job and doing my school has been better for me than just doing school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the time you have to make for your "new" girlfriend! Relationships are another thing that gets thrown into the mixture of things that you have to balance. It is crazy how it always works out the way it should if we work hard.

    ReplyDelete