I know that most of my blog posts have been similar but they are all connected in some way. I feel as if this post about decisions will connect them all together.
Decisions determine everything that goes on in our lives. We have to make decisions every single day. There is not a day that goes by that we don't make a decision that could change our lives forever. Decisions are difficult. They are hard to make and sometimes take a lot of research. This is the reason why so many people in life are indecisive and never want to make decisions. I have tried hard to make the best decisions that are possible but sometimes it is hard to make the right decision. Sometimes we make the wrong decisions and that affects our lives in a negative way. But we can only fix those decisions because not everything is permanent. We need to learn what constitutes a good decision and how we can learn to make those good decisions.
Decisions are important because without them we cannot progress and move forward in life. Without them we are stuck in one place. They are important so we can choose the things we want in life such as (a) work, (b) school, (c) eternal companion, etc. All those things are important to us here on this earth and by making decisions we can accomplish those things.
Then what should I do? I am going to start implementing this things my life. I need to take decisions more seriously. I need to research more before I make decisions so that I can make the right decisions. I know that if I do this I will be happier and that I will make all the decisions necessary to accomplish the things that God has planned for me in this life.
No comments:
Post a Comment