Humans are beings that feel the need to belong. We all need to have friends in life to be able to meet our needs. Sometimes we feel weak, alone, and sad. We need other people to lift us up and help us get through the tough times. This week I learned just how important a good friend really is. I learned that we can't rely on just ourselves to get through these times but we need that other person to guide us through. Good friends aren't easy to come by but when we find them, we need to keep them close and also help them when they are feeling down. A lot of times we are guided to those friends we need in life because the Lord knows who we need in our life.
Friends are not only important in life, they are vital. We need friends to feel like we belong. We need to feel like we belong because that is a natural human need. People tend to find themselves in dark places when they don't have anyone to talk to or rely on. They are important to strengthen us and not only that but to make memories with us. As humans we need to do fun and exciting things and with friends we can also fulfill that.
You don't need a lot of friends, just a few good ones. In order to have a good friend, you need to be a good friend. So I am going to try to be a better friend and be there for them so that in my time of need, they will be there for me. I am going to look for those true friends instead of just having a lot of friends. We all need to find those people who are willing to be those good friends and help us out in our time of need.
True friends are few and far between. Try and count those that would come help you in a time of need. The number of friends starts to shrink when you think about that. Finding those friends is super important. Those are the lifelong friendships.
ReplyDeleteFriends are important to our lives. I heard a quote once, I don’t remember from whom is it, that said “Man are not island” We are not created to be by ourselves, we are social beings that need to socialize. WE a move to the US was when a notice that. In the beginning was really third to talk to people; Therefore, I stated by myself a lot. I don’t know how to describe it but it was not good. A friends are key for a happy and exciting life.
ReplyDelete