Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Growth

Over the course of the week and over the course of the semester, I have learned a lot about growth and how someone as a person can grow in any area of their life.  All my classes this semesters have pushed me to grow and learn all that I could so that I could excel in each one of my classes.  I had to develop a lot of different skills in order to do well.  It pushed me to study hard, practice, and search for what I needed.  A lot of times, I had to step out of my comfort zone so that I could make that growth in the areas where I lacked.  In isn't easy to step out of your comfort zone but it is the only way that you can grow.  Life is all about growth.  If we want to get to where we want in life, we have to grow.

How can you grow if you don't push yourself?  If you don't grow and progress, then you will not go anywhere.  When we set goals and make plans to achieve those goals, we take steps toward growth.  Growth is in everything.  Every time we learn something new, we grow.  Every time we change something in our life, we grow.  Without growth, there is no progress.

I am going to do everything I can to make myself grow in the right directions.  I want to learn all that I can while I am still in school and also take the opportunity to teach myself other things that will help me to become who I want to be.  I want to be like a mustard seed.  A mustard seed is one of the smallest seeds there is but it grows to be a very large tree.  I want my growth to be just like that.
A quote that I love says, "There is no growth in the comfort zone; there is no comfort in the growth zone".  I want to live by that quote by getting out of my comfort zone in every situation possible so that I can grow as much as possible.  I know that if I put that in practice, that I will be better and that I will be able to grow in ways I never thought possible.
Growth Blog Post

1 comment:

  1. The next step for growth starts at the jewelry store my friend! I would like to quote my hero, Larry the Cable Guy, "Git R' Done!"

    ReplyDelete