Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Remote Team Meeting

While working on our team project, we used Google Hangouts for our remote team meeting.  To be honest, I don't like doing team meetings that way.  First of all, some people might have that good of a connection and so sometimes it is hard to hear that person and things get misunderstood.  Second, it is hard to be able to show or explain something to one of your teammates over the video call.  We used Google Docs to share our information but it was hard to be able to explain our part to the other people during the video chat.  When we were able to meet in person it was a lot easier to talk about the paper and edit it together.  I know that sometimes remote online meetings are the only option because we all have different schedules and are very busy, but in the future, I would like to avoid these at all cost because personally I think that it is a lot more efficient to get together in person to do the project.  I found that our team got a lot more done that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment